Mod Menu Standoff 2 v0.10.11_2 (Android)

a.n.x.i.e.t.y

Game: Standoff 2
Version: 0.10.11_2
Platform: Android

Features:
  1. Smooth Aimbot (smoothness is adjustable)
  2. Visibility checks
  3. Choose to aim at closest target in distance (by default it will aim at closest target in view angle)
  4. ESP (Bounding boxes, health bars, distance, 2D Radar.)
Requirements:
-Android Lollipop and above (5.0+)

Install steps:
  1. Currently the game is on patch 4 update so whether you wait for an update for the hack or you can manually install the obb for version 0.10.11 patch 2.
  2. You can find obb for patch 2 here https://m.apkpure.com/standoff-2/com.axlebolt.standoff2/download/87-XAPK?from=variants/version
  3. You'll need to zip the xapk and extract obb from it.
  4. Install and run modded apk. If you get a black screen or stuck whatever then you did it incorrectly.
Credits:
Ruit - AutoSkillz.net

Download apk: [ Click Here ].

NOTE:
-You must be registered in our forum to be able to login and run the hack.
-The aimbot does not block user input so its possible to swap into another target in your view as long as target closest in distance is disabled.

Google login only works if you're rooted and know how to save /restore backup. Facebook login will work ( you need to disable Facebook app).

Screenshots:
View attachment 1441
Im sorry but, I can't connect to any account (Google and Facebook) pls help thanks. Although this problem, I still think that this is the best and easiest hack, THANKS!

Maspex

Как мне войти через гугл? У меня есть рут.
How can i log in with google? I have root.

Franciscorey99

[QUOTE = "Ruit, publicación: 26579, miembro: 1"]

Juego: Standoff 2
Versión: 0.10.11_2
Plataforma: Android

caracteristicas:
  1. Aimbot liso (la suavidad es ajustable)
  2. Comprobaciones de visibilidad
  3. Elija apuntar al objetivo más cercano en la distancia (de forma predeterminada apuntará al objetivo más cercano en el ángulo de visión)
  4. ESP (cuadros delimitadores, barras de salud, distancia, radar 2D).
Requisitos:
-Android Lollipop y superior (5.0+)

Instalar pasos:
  1. Actualmente, el juego está en la actualización del parche 4, por lo que si espera una actualización para el hack o puede instalar manualmente el obb para la versión 0.10.11 parche 2.
  2. Puede encontrar obb para el parche 2 aquí https://m.apkpure.com/standoff-2/com.axlebolt.standoff2/download/87-XAPK?from=variants/version
  3. Tendrá que comprimir el xapk y extraer obb de él.
  4. Instalar y ejecutar apk modded. Si obtiene una pantalla negra o se atascó, lo hizo incorrectamente.
Créditos
Ruit - AutoSkillz.net

Descargar apk: [Haga clic aquí] .

NOTA:
-Debe estar registrado en nuestro foro para poder iniciar sesión y ejecutar el hack.
-El aimbot no bloquea la entrada del usuario, por lo que es posible cambiar a otro objetivo en su vista siempre que el objetivo más cercano en la distancia esté desactivado.

El inicio de sesión de Google solo funciona si está rooteado y sabe cómo guardar / restaurar la copia de seguridad. El inicio de sesión de Facebook funcionará (debe deshabilitar la aplicación de Facebook).

Capturas de pantalla
View attachment 1441

[/CITAR]
solo funciona para dispositivos rooteados

ATRAIDES

Hello administration, I had a problem the app is included on top of others (function) but writes that it is not included. What should I do?

Polina232325

Game: Standoff 2
Version: 0.10.11_2
Platform: Android

Features:
  1. Smooth Aimbot (smoothness is adjustable)
  2. Visibility checks
  3. Choose to aim at closest target in distance (by default it will aim at closest target in view angle)
  4. ESP (Bounding boxes, health bars, distance, 2D Radar.)
Requirements:
-Android Lollipop and above (5.0+)

Install steps:
  1. Currently the game is on patch 4 update so whether you wait for an update for the hack or you can manually install the obb for version 0.10.11 patch 2.
  2. You can find obb for patch 2 here https://m.apkpure.com/standoff-2/com.axlebolt.standoff2/download/87-XAPK?from=variants/version
  3. You'll need to zip the xapk and extract obb from it.
  4. Install and run modded apk. If you get a black screen or stuck whatever then you did it incorrectly.
Credits:
Ruit - AutoSkillz.net

Download apk: [ Click Here ].

NOTE:
-You must be registered in our forum to be able to login and run the hack.
-The aimbot does not block user input so its possible to swap into another target in your view as long as target closest in distance is disabled.

Google login only works if you're rooted and know how to save /restore backup. Facebook login will work ( you need to disable Facebook app).

Screenshots:
View attachment 1441
Спасибо!