Mod Menu Standoff 2 v0.10.11_2 (Android)

TriggerX22

Game: Standoff 2
Version: 0.10.11_2
Platform: Android

Features:
  1. Smooth Aimbot (smoothness is adjustable)
  2. Visibility checks
  3. Choose to aim at closest target in distance (by default it will aim at closest target in view angle)
  4. ESP (Bounding boxes, health bars, distance, 2D Radar.)
Requirements:
-Android Lollipop and above (5.0+)

Install steps:
  1. Currently the game is on patch 4 update so whether you wait for an update for the hack or you can manually install the obb for version 0.10.11 patch 2.
  2. You can find obb for patch 2 here https://m.apkpure.com/standoff-2/com.axlebolt.standoff2/download/87-XAPK?from=variants/version
  3. You'll need to zip the xapk and extract obb from it.
  4. Install and run modded apk. If you get a black screen or stuck whatever then you did it incorrectly.
Credits:
Ruit - AutoSkillz.net

Download: [ Click Here ]

NOTE:
-You must be registered in our forum to be able to login and run the hack.
-The aimbot does not block user input so its possible to swap into another target in your view as long as target closest in distance is disabled.

Screenshots:
View attachment 1441
Help link aint working for me
Send me media or mega link plz

kayll0n

Features:
  2. Visibility checks
  3. Choose to aim at closest target in distance (by default it will aim at closest target in view angle)
Requirements:

Install steps:
  1. Currently the game is on patch 4 update so whether you wait for an update for the hack or you can manually install the obb for version 0.10.11 patch 2.
  2. You can find obb for patch 2 here https://m.apkpure.com/standoff-2/com.axlebolt.standoff2/download/87-XAPK?from=variants/version
  4. Install and run modded apk. If you get a black screen or stuck whatever then you did it incorrectly.
Credits:
Ruit - AutoSkillz.net

NOTE:
-The aimbot does not block user input so its possible to swap into another target in your view as long as target closest in distance is disabled.

Screenshots:
View attachment 1441
Link off?

Kaasbaas1

Hey man,

I'm trying to do it for 4 hours straight to fix the problem that I keep stay frozen on the loading screen. How do I fix that. I tried everything but I can't do it...

Want

Help me os instal

Features:
  2. Visibility checks
Requirements:

Install steps:
Credits:
Ruit - AutoSkillz.net

NOTE:

Screenshots:
View attachment 1441

John Lol

Hey man,

I'm trying to do it for 4 hours straight to fix the problem that I keep stay frozen on the loading screen. How do I fix that. I tried everything but I can't do it...
Lol 4 hours straight bro? Redo and check dude checkkkk and if the same BE PATIENT dont just leave app and open again once u think its frozen,check the obb and check the requirements.

MoonlightXL

Features:
  2. Visibility checks
Requirements:

Install steps:
Credits:
Ruit - AutoSkillz.net

NOTE:

Screenshots:
View attachment 1441
The download link doesn't work for me