Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Our Call of Duty Mobile SharpShooter is now available with supported versions (International, Korea, Garena)

Runtime memory editor library

TechXYT

This is awesome, but for the life of me I can't get it to compile lol I'll figure it out eventually...

@Ruit every time I run make, I get "make.exe: Nothing to be done for 'application.mk' .. and it doesn't compile

Although for the sake of asking, since this is C++, will this work kind of the same way as if I'm making a DLL injectable hack for... lets say... Combat Arms for PC? Figured I'd ask before I waste a ton of time. I used to make almost vip-level hacks for CA back in the day, and I'm thinking I could probably convert a lot of the features to mobile FPS games like OPK, Telekill, Aimbot features and more.

Last edited:

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
This is awesome, but for the life of me I can't get it to compile lol I'll figure it out eventually...

@Ruit every time I run make, I get "make.exe: Nothing to be done for 'application.mk' .. and it doesn't compile

Although for the sake of asking, since this is C++, will this work kind of the same way as if I'm making a DLL injectable hack for... lets say... Combat Arms for PC? Figured I'd ask before I waste a ton of time. I used to make almost vip-level hacks for CA back in the day, and I'm thinking I could probably convert a lot of the features to mobile FPS games like OPK, Telekill, Aimbot features and more.
Did you read requirements?
This is made for android and ios not windows

TechXYT

Did you read requirements?
This is made for android and ios not windows

I did read it, the entire way through. I understand its for Android and iOS modding, not Windows injectable DLLs. What I was asking was if I had the addresses from the game I'm modding, might it be possible to port features with this same method of making the library file with this tutorial?

Which for me still doesn't matter yet since I can't even compile the source for some reason lol

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
I did read it, the entire way through. I understand its for Android and iOS modding, not Windows injectable DLLs. What I was asking was if I had the addresses from the game I'm modding, might it be possible to port features with this same method of making the library file with this tutorial?

Which for me still doesn't matter yet since I can't even compile the source for some reason lol
Port feature from where to where? I can't understand anything you say

TechXYT

Port feature from where to where? I can't understand anything you say
Its not worth asking you as there's apparently a language barrier of some kind or another. I've had someone outside here already answer my question on this.

Top Bottom