Tutorial Mod Menu to il2cpp android games

Megabrox

how can you compile could record a video teaching me the error says unspecified model i'm new to android studio and programming records a video and posts it on YouTube teaching how to edit and compile your project i admire a lot of programmer and i have a dream to be one too my WhatsApp 71999593954

XSTEVENZZ

Oh trust me, I understand the ideas behind "spoon feeding nooblets." I refuse to do the same with my tutorials for game mods on things like Combat Arms when I know the answer is a simple google search away in the first 3 responses, but saving the time and effort is always nice, which is why I suggested it. It wouldn't make things "too easy" in this case though, I don't think, since you still need to know Java and/or C++ to actually get anything done beyond this tutorial

But.... where's it compiling then? I'm not being left with a .so file anywhere is my point
well excuse me for me it was not difficult

AvesGewer

Что такое трассировки в настройках для разработчиков, для чего они нужны?

Для разработчиков Google предложила новый Jelly Bean SDK с новым профилировщиком, системой трассировки процессоров и новым визуализатором

Sebby Seb

Что такое трассировки в настройках для разработчиков, для чего они нужны?

Для разработчиков Google предложила новый Jelly Bean SDK с новым профилировщиком, системой трассировки процессоров и новым визуализатором
english...

AvesGewer

I have installed manually the mod options menu and this mod, but in the configuration your mod is red and says mod options is missing. what am i doing wrong? maybe the naming of the folder of the mod options mod due to me downloading it using steamworkshopdownloader?

AvesGewer

I have installed manually the mod options menu and this mod, but in the configuration your mod is red and says mod options is missing. what am i doing wrong? maybe the naming of the folder of the mod options mod due to me downloading it using steamworkshopdownloader?

XSTEVENZZ

it is so difficult for you to clone the project in Android Studio