Solved il2cpp Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Depends on which device you're going to use the apk on. If the device runs x86 then you have to mod x86 and so on. For mobile you'll probably want to mod arm. x86 is for emulators. However, emulators can also run arm, so just delete x86 folder from apk to force whichever android you're using to run arm libraries.

Anonymmodz

Depends on which device you're going to use the apk on. If the device runs x86 then you have to mod x86 and so on. For mobile you'll probably want to mod arm. x86 is for emulators. However, emulators can also run arm, so just delete x86 folder from apk to force whichever android you're using to run arm libraries.
Thanks Ruit

I have one last question for modding .so files. Some Games like for example Forward Assault have .so files and the global-metadata.dat . I use il2cpp dumper to get functions... . But there are some Games that only have the .so files.

My Question is how can I get the functions, offsets...etc for that kind of games?

edit : I tried to use IDA, but that didn't work for me

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Thanks Ruit

I have one last question for modding .so files. Some Games like for example Forward Assault have .so files and the global-metadata.dat . I use il2cpp dumper to get functions... . But there are some Games that only have the .so files.

My Question is how can I get the functions, offsets...etc for that kind of games?

edit : I tried to use IDA, but that didn't work for me
you have to reverse these games on your own with ida or maybe try to find static pointers with gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.