Solved il2cpp menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

Im trying to make an il2cpp menu but a having one major issue... I cant run android studio is there an alternative I can use? I won't consider myself a modder till I make a menu for il2cpp

Using substrate for Android btw

Ted2

Il2cpp menu was poorly worded. How do I use load in smali to load the menu im not sure how the menu gets placed in the apk
If you're aware with the credit popup method for android (the onCreate) method, it kinda works the same.
Except, now you'll be calling the menu UI.

Paste all xml files created for the menu, in the res/layout & then all required Java code in smali/com/yourjavaprojectfoldername.

& then call the menu from onCreate, I guess this is the basic way to do so.

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
well ruit answer doesn't make it seem that way
If you're aware with the credit popup method for android (the onCreate) method, it kinda works the same.
Except, now you'll be calling the menu UI.

Paste all xml files created for the menu, in the res/layout & then all required Java code in smali/com/yourjavaprojectfoldername.

& then call the menu from onCreate, I guess this is the basic way to do so.
it doesn't work like that. Some layouts need a context as well as requesting overlay permission.
Basically the process is like combining two apks in one. so the best answer is to learn android development and how apk structure works.
Im trying to make an il2cpp menu but a having one major issue... I cant run android studio is there an alternative I can use? I won't consider myself a modder till I make a menu for il2cpp

Using substrate for Android btw
android studio is best for this purpose. how many ram you got? 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.