Solved I am making a mod menu and i want add a tick box

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the title its kind of simple, i don't need you to spoon feed me. But i want to know how to add a tick box with a colored circle as a toggle
So it looks a bit like this : [⚪] God Mode for exemple, And off : [ ] God Mode

I wanted to try something else other than on/off toggles

Thank you, for any help

I mean, i can help you by giving my old mod menu's code, you can change it to your needs, also, you can add your own texture to it

Thank you, i'd love that, of course i won't be copying the entire of the code, because that's leeching, but i'd love to use your old code as exemple and to improve my cheat menus.

I could teach you a a instead of you copying code and not actually learning anything
Well, that isn't what i meant, i said to use it for an exemple and to understand how it works like that i can make my own for my own mod menus, not copying it lol

And sure, i'd love if you could teach me directly instead of me doing a Kowalski Analyse on the code xD (it's a meme)

Toshiro

Well, that isn't what i meant, i said to use it for an exemple and to understand how it works like that i can make my own for my own mod menus, not copying it lol

And sure, i'd love if you could teach me directly instead of me doing a Kowalski Analyse on the code xD (it's a meme)

You won't learn if you try to use his code

Status
Not open for further replies.