"How to" guide for beginners

Baron

Friends
AS Team
GOB - L2
Hello,

I wanted to show everyone how to install our apk's. Because we are tired of people asking us nonstop how to do this and that and this.

VERY EASY. Read this thread because we are not going to explain every single one how to install and make our hacks work.

1. First of all you need to be sure that you are in any VIP Category;

2. You have to go to "Resources" on top of the home page:
if you have our new DarkTabbed Theme it will look like this:

If you have our old Tactical Theme it will look like this:

3. You need to choose the game in the Category you are;

4. Click on download (if you are CO vip download Cops Apk, if you are GOB vip download GOB Apk):

5. Install the downloaded APK and Login with your FORUM NICKNAME AND PASSWORD:

After you Logged in:

You are ready to play !

NOTE: YOU NEED TO PLACE THE OBB FILE IN CRITICAL OPS MANUALLY, but in Guns OF Boom it will download automaticly !!

HOW TO PLACE OBB MANUALLY (in this case for COps):

Enjoy !

Last edited:

_-SaLuT-_R3kT

Hello,

I wanted to show everyone how to install our apk's. Because we are tired of people asking us nonstop how to do this and that and this.

VERY EASY. Read this thread because we are not going to explain every single one how to install and make our hacks work.

1. First of all you need to be sure that you are in any VIP Category;

2. You have to go to "Resources" on top of the home page:
if you have our new DarkTabbed Theme it will look like this:

If you have our old Tactical Theme it will look like this:

3. You need to choose the game in the Category you are;

4. Click on download (if you are CO vip download Cops Apk, if you are GOB vip download GOB Apk):

5. Install the downloaded APK and Login with your FORUM NICKNAME AND PASSWORD:

After you Logged in:

You are ready to play !

NOTE: YOU NEED TO PLACE THE OBB FILE IN CRITICAL OPS MANUALLY, but in Guns OF Boom it will download automaticly !!

HOW TO PLACE OBB MANUALLY (in this case for COps):

Enjoy !
I DONT HAVE RESOURCES TAB
WHY?

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hi man, I already bought 2 vip I put everything right, but never came, I do not know how to do it right but I made the right payment, I should do what in this situation
Message me with your PayPal transaction information .

GUEST103

So you go in the hacker tutorial and the one below will get you to buy 4 types of hacker in your preference, after choosing you will get passed from site to site so you put your email address ...
then the autiskillz will send a message by email you finish reading and you press the message sent, and you will be automatically taken to a website to place your email and your account password, after you finish you will add your bank account
It will put everything right and you will. Search on You Tube, How to withdraw money in your account or if you had the money that Vip will ask you nor need to go on You tube you just will be taken to another site that will tell you that you have come Vip dps comes in the site autoskillz. net and get your hackerzin
Como fasso pra ser vip? :(

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
So you go in the hacker tutorial and the one below will get you to buy 4 types of hacker in your preference, after choosing you will get passed from site to site so you put your email address ...
then the autiskillz will send a message by email you finish reading and you press the message sent, and you will be automatically taken to a website to place your email and your account password, after you finish you will add your bank account
It will put everything right and you will. Search on You Tube, How to withdraw money in your account or if you had the money that Vip will ask you nor need to go on You tube you just will be taken to another site that will tell you that you have come Vip dps comes in the site autoskillz. net and get your hackerzin
No... It's simple click account upgrades and pay . That's it . https://autoskillz.net/account/upgrades

AvesGewer

Hi.. im just new in libgdx.im trying to make a apk installer for my android with libgdx library. then im having problem how to include the core-game inmy "export signed application package"

AvesGewer

I need SMT mode in MsmDownloadTool V4.0.28 for Oneplus 6 A6000 8/128.

I have tried to Open tool and Verify md5
then Selected SMT Mode and put password te123
Then there is check for capacity choice where I can choose 128.

Can I run that on Oneplus 6 Mohd Saqib suggested it will not work on Oneplus 6?

AvesGewer

Thanks so much for this tutorials but i think we should focus more on ADT like android studio and intelij idea i notice google doesnt support Eclipse too well anymore