Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Our Call of Duty Mobile SharpShooter is now available with supported versions (International, Korea, Garena)

Guns of boom!

Whoarey

Modded apk will be updated to 5.0.4 today
Hey umm idk if there is a way to save ur progress in guns of boom because each time ders an update all my progress is lost can u guys pls tell me if theres.a way to do that

Zatheria

Guns of boom was up dated i just 0ayer the month vip 2 so now do i loss my account because no way r9 save it if app is deleted pleas help

Zatheria

Unfortunately i cant find a way to root my phone because of the bootlogger on it in security
I would be willing to pay a programmer to build a mod that could go over original version without having to be rooted if this is a option than pleas let me know ill fund it

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
I would be willing to pay a programmer to build a mod that could go over original version without having to be rooted if this is a option than pleas let me know ill fund it
Can't be done. You need to root. What device do.you own

Zatheria

I own a note 9 but ive been told alot its not possible because it has a locked bootlogger or something like that

Zatheria

Thank you to all programmers that work on this sight im truly impressed on all the hard work you all do i dont fully understand how apks work how you make the mods but i know it was not a easy accomplishment and i do respect you all for it

Top Bottom