Esp boxes help/ guidance?

Leo7603

Hello I need some help on creating esp boxes, I’ve already started on it by calling WorldToScreen with camera class pointer and the enemy location. How do I exactly draw these lines onto around the player? Do I hook an obj c method like UnityView or UiView and draw using opengles? I’ve tried doing it on my own for the past few weeks but can’t seem to get it. Anyone that contributes will get proper credits for assisting

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
You asked in the iOS section and no one in iOS besides ruit has done esp... are you iOS or Android

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
there are various graphics frameworks out there besides opengles. Which framework do you use to draw your menu? You can use that as well to draw some basic 2d graphics. Or do research about 2d game development on iOS.

Sebby Seb

there are various graphics frameworks out there besides opengles. Which framework do you use to draw your menu? You can use that as well to draw some basic 2d graphics. Or do research about 2d game development on iOS.
So basicilly when using CoreGraphics and UIKit to deal with menu UI. You can use same frameworks for creating esp?

Leo7603

Well I heard UIKit is the easiest

Leo7603

I’ll send some code in a minute to demonstrate, I’ll make this a learning experience for everyone and not just me

Leo7603

C++:
void *cameraclass = NULL; ////global pointer for other classes to use :D

void(*LocalPlayer_Update)(void *localplayer);
void _LocalPlayer_Update(void *localplayer)
{ 
cameraclass = *(void**)((uint64_t)localplayer + 0x60);
  LocalPlayer_Update(localplayer);
}///sorry if it this hook has nothing in it, i removed the switches and shit from other hack i have made

Vector3 (*WorldToScreenPoint)(void *camera,  Vector3 position) = (Vector3(*)(void *, Vector3))getRealOffset(0x101FDB740);

void(*Player_Update)(void *player);
void _Player_Update(void *player)
{

bool isMine = *(bool*)((uint64_t)player + 0xCC);

//getting my player
  if(isMine)
  {
    myPlayer = player;
  }

if(myPlayer)
  {
    if(GetPlayerTeam(myPlayer) != GetPlayerTeam(player))
    {
      enemyPlayer = player;
    }

}

if(enemyPlayer)
  {
    if(!isPlayerDead(enemyPlayer))
    {

if([menu isSwitchWithIdentifierActive: @"esp"])
      {
          WorldToScreenPoint(cameraclass, enemyLocation);/// putting the enemylocation to worldtoscreen
      }
    }
    else
    {
      enemyPlayer = NULL;
      return;
    }
Player(Update);

}
@Ruit feel free to make any changes if anything is incorrect
There was also in player class a variable that access localplayer, should i have accessed that varibable and used that variable to access the camera class instead? let me know :D

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
C++:
void *cameraclass = NULL; ////global pointer for other classes to use :D

void(*LocalPlayer_Update)(void *localplayer);
void _LocalPlayer_Update(void *localplayer)
{
cameraclass = *(void**)((uint64_t)localplayer + 0x60);
  LocalPlayer_Update(localplayer);
}///sorry if it this hook has nothing in it, i removed the switches and shit from other hack i have made

Vector3 (*WorldToScreenPoint)(void *camera,  Vector3 position) = (Vector3(*)(void *, Vector3))getRealOffset(0x101FDB740);

void(*Player_Update)(void *player);
void _Player_Update(void *player)
{

bool isMine = *(bool*)((uint64_t)player + 0xCC);

//getting my player
  if(isMine)
  {
    myPlayer = player;
  }

if(myPlayer)
  {
    if(GetPlayerTeam(myPlayer) != GetPlayerTeam(player))
    {
      enemyPlayer = player;
    }

}

if(enemyPlayer)
  {
    if(!isPlayerDead(enemyPlayer))
    {

if([menu isSwitchWithIdentifierActive: @"esp"])
      {
          WorldToScreenPoint(cameraclass, enemyLocation);/// putting the enemylocation to worldtoscreen
      }
    }
    else
    {
      enemyPlayer = NULL;
      return;
    }
Player(Update);

}
@Ruit feel free to make any changes if anything is incorrect
There was also in player class a variable that access localplayer, should i have accessed that varibable and used that variable to access the camera class instead? let me know :D
Nothing is correct, get lost. :D