C-Ops Mod Menu Hack Questions

Hey umm asyhole i have a question why does this happen when i shoot people it shows that my crosshair is directly on them but when they spectate me the crosshair is in the sky i use the silent aim pls is there anything am doing wrong?

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hey umm asyhole i have a question why does this happen when i shoot people it shows that my crosshair is directly on them but when they spectate me the crosshair is in the sky i use the silent aim pls is there anything am doing wrong?
Because you probably are trying to use accurate fire. Also while using silent aim you have to physically keep your crosshair on the target to make it look super legit .

Because you probably are trying to use accurate fire. Also while using silent aim you have to physically keep your crosshair on the target to make it look super legit .
Yes my crosshair is always on the target but in shoota the sky so if i turn of accurate fire will it stop shooting the sky?

cateredArsonist

VIP
CO - L2
Hello! I am practically new- Whenever I try to log in with my throw away accounts, it comes up as this for when it is Google Play

Or for Facebook

If there is a way to get past this- may I get an explanation and rundown on how to resolve the issue? If not, then it'll be fine.

LoyalKiing

VIP
CO - L2
No. And I was saying the kick for shooting through walls is a server sided check meaning we can't bypass that
Oh dang that sucks. Btw i might get a new device so i might have to transfer the stuff on this phone to the other one so i dont get blacklisted

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Oh dang that sucks. Btw i might get a new device so i might have to transfer the stuff on this phone to the other one so i dont get blacklisted
No problem just make a post in The Blacklist thread before you login on your new device