C-Ops Mod Menu Hack Questions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Questions & Reports' started by 101100r, Jan 14, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. 101100r

101100r New Member

I used to use this hack a while ago when it was $10 and then $5 for every Anti-Hack updat they had and I just want to ask a few questions because I have started playing the game again and want to use the hack.

1) Is the cheat undetectable if you aren't blatant about it. I have seen there have been a lot of ban waves going around and just wanted to know if it's safe to use and undetectable

2) Does it bypass the incompatible version issue? My phone is rooted and it tells me I have an incompatible version when I go to download and when I download the game from an external source it tells me to update. I especially want to know this because I want to play C-Ops on my computer using an emulator and I can't get C-Ops to work at all on it (same incompatible version issue as phone)

Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

2. Ruit

Ruit Adminstrator Adminstrator

Yeah it does bypass the incompatible version issue, and it's not detected unless you get reported. you can also try to ask the users who have the hack for more accurate answer.

3. Micux

Micux New Member

Hello, I want to have hacks for critical ops, how to have them?

Tydylan and SuperJanouman like this.
  4. Killjack123

Killjack123 New Member

hello, administrator, please give me a citation on critical ops autoskillz.net aim, wh, trigger, mod menu, please, give me the link to download the reader, please (

SuperJanouman, Jalw and spongebob like this.
  5. AnonymousNOOS

AnonymousNOOS Active Member

It's not available yet for purchase and you have to pay 10$.:)

6. hACKModS

hACKModS Member

I have bought a critical ops hack. Then I banned the ban wave. I want to take it again. can you help me.

Tydylan, spongebob and WizKhaLiFa_- like this.
  7. Killjack123

Killjack123 New Member

Do you want to buy anew cheat?

spongebob and -_-ElCryptic-_- like this.
  8. hACKModS

hACKModS Member

Yeah. I want to buy critical ops hilesi. I have already received it. but I can not get it now.

9. Watermeloon21

Watermeloon21 New Member

Hey um when do you think the c ops hack will be finished because I an really looking dorward to buying it

spongebob likes this.
  10. Arko

Arko New Member

Yeah! Give a date please.

spongebob, yCaduuEz and Anmol like this.
  11. Nikhil parihar1

Nikhil parihar1 New Member

I want critical ops mod menu premium hack I am ready to pay plz give me newest version of mod menu hack

12. WizKhaLiFa_-

WizKhaLiFa_- Member

[QUOTE = "Nikhil parihar1, post: 6414, membro: 20939"] Eu quero ops críticos mod menu premium hack Estou pronto para pagar plz me dar a versão mais nova do menu mod hack [/ QUOTE]
    I'm ready too lol

spongebob likes this.
  13. Nikhil parihar1

What is your payment option . Do you paytm??

spongebob likes this.
  14. Watermeloon21

Watermeloon21 New Member

Hey bro they tame paypalband credit cards

spongebob likes this.
  15. WizKhaLiFa_-

WizKhaLiFa_- Member

[QUOTE = "Nikhil parihar1, post: 6416, member: 20939"] Qual é a sua opção de pagamento? Você paga? [/ QUOTE]
    Paypal

spongebob likes this.
  16. Nikhil parihar1

Okk thxx bro

spongebob likes this.
  17. Anmol

Anmol New Member

I have been waiting for so long dudes but idk when menu is going to release so yea any answers plz ?

spongebob likes this.
  18. AnonymousNOOS

AnonymousNOOS Active Member

The exact date is not said and known, they're fixing some things up so it works flawless.

spongebob likes this.
  19. Anmol

Anmol New Member

Haha thanks for letting me know my dude
    Take it ez

spongebob likes this.
  20. hACKModS

hACKModS Member