Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Our Call of Duty Mobile SharpShooter is now available with supported versions (International, Korea, Garena)

Solved C-Ops Hack Questions (Not VIP support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
please only rooted devices, no! Most of your users are rootless! if they do, they will likely lose most of their customers!
It's either a root only version or no version at all. If there isn't enough rooted customers to be worth while then we will just discontinue the hack completely. Non root is easy to detect now. Currently we're working on call of duty mobile hack that's about to drop and is taking up the majority of time.

JozeDugado12

It's either a root only version or no version at all. If there isn't enough rooted customers to be worth while then we will just discontinue the hack completely. Non root is easy to detect now. Currently we're working on call of duty mobile hack that's about to drop and is taking up the majority of time.
Ok!

Yunus200

I used to use this hack a while ago when it was $10 and then $5 for every Anti-Hack updat they had and I just want to ask a few questions because I have started playing the game again and want to use the hack.

1) Is the cheat undetectable if you aren't blatant about it. I have seen there have been a lot of ban waves going around and just wanted to know if it's safe to use and undetectable

2) Does it bypass the incompatible version issue? My phone is rooted and it tells me I have an incompatible version when I go to download and when I download the game from an external source it tells me to update. I especially want to know this because I want to play C-Ops on my computer using an emulator and I can't get C-Ops to work at all on it (same incompatible version issue as phone)

Any information would be helpful. Thanks!
Yunus

Bond007

Is critical ops hack working now? Because the status says “under maintenance”. I want to buy the hack.

Yunus200

I used to use this hack a while ago when it was $10 and then $5 for every Anti-Hack updat they had and I just want to ask a few questions because I have started playing the game again and want to use the hack.

1) Is the cheat undetectable if you aren't blatant about it. I have seen there have been a lot of ban waves going around and just wanted to know if it's safe to use and undetectable

2) Does it bypass the incompatible version issue? My phone is rooted and it tells me I have an incompatible version when I go to download and when I download the game from an external source it tells me to update. I especially want to know this because I want to play C-Ops on my computer using an emulator and I can't get C-Ops to work at all on it (same incompatible version issue as phone)

Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom