C-Ops Hack Questions (Not VIP support)

Hazbin

Hi I was wondering what I need to do to get AS working again? My game says it's at 1.7.0f659 but when I go on as c-ops it says I need f660 or something? ( sorry I'm new and don't really know what to do )

Hi I was wondering what I need to do to get AS working again? My game says it's at 1.7.0f659 but when I go on as c-ops it says I need f660 or something? ( sorry I'm new and don't really know what to do )
Update the original cops from play store to version 1.7.0f659 and install the latest version of our mod apk of the same version in vip resources.

Assassin4Hire

Public Moderator
Better to go naked with hack then add reasons for cops not to work and get sever ban. Virtual space is will cause no rooms to show up. Also only reason I can see u be trying to do that is gg. Also virtual space sometimes causes u to get ban on autoskillz as in past every so often it tells autoskillz it is two different devices. There is nothing on gg for u to desire to do that. You just messing up good programming

Last edited:

Hacker0098

VIP
CO - L2
The triggerbot shows flaws, you know the reason, it sometimes shoots automatically without detecting any enemies on the screen

Assassin4Hire

Public Moderator
I don't have access to test improvement, previous one I tested had Tigger issue and I didn't test to see if aimbot had same flaw, waiting on ruit to decide what he wants me to do

Mitroi

Yo i want s new account for site but..... The site dont finish the inregistratin...... dont send me în email..... why..... can u help me?