Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Our Call of Duty Mobile SharpShooter is now available with supported versions (International, Korea, Garena)

Solved C-Ops Hack Questions (Not VIP support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Killerx46, post: 23006, member: 20369"] Está sendo testado e na próxima vez não atualize a versão playstore [/ QUOTE] boa tarde o meu VIP expirou e nem jogo a uma smena por causa dá atualização tem como me acrescentar uma semana após a nova atualizafao.obrigado.

Killerx46

Public Moderator
[QUOTE = "Killerx46, post: 23006, member: 20369"] Está sendo testado e na próxima vez não atualize a versão playstore [/ QUOTE] boa tarde o meu VIP expirou e nem jogo a uma smena por causa dá atualização tem como me acrescentar uma semana após a nova atualizafao.obrigado.
Eu não posso falar sua língua, por favor traduza em inglês

[QUOTE = "Killerx46, post: 23164, member: 20369"] Eu não posso falar sobre sua língua, por favor traduza em inglês [/ QUOTE]

Good evening I kept waiting for the update and when I was playing expired have how to give me a week?

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
[QUOTE = "Killerx46, post: 23164, member: 20369"] Eu não posso falar sobre sua língua, por favor traduza em inglês [/ QUOTE]

Good evening I kept waiting for the update and when I was playing expired have how to give me a week?
Down time was compensated . You made the mistake of updating the game before the hack was updated. That's why you couldn't play for that week... U need to re purchase

Julinv321

Is it possible for me to change the rest of my c ops level2 subscription to GOB level 2 ?? And if i dont like it yall can change me back to c ops level 2???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom